The Site, its content, programs and services are owned by Yes Healthier Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our” , “Company”). Yes Healthier Inc. in its entirety is solely for informational purposes. These Terms and Conditions as well as our Terms of Program/Service Agreement with clients govern your use and registration in the website (“Site”) and the programs, services, features, content, applications we offer (collectively with the Site, the “Services”).
Please read this agreement carefully. Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Site will constitute your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site and Services. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter our Site, its content, programs and services and these Terms and Conditions at any time. The date of the most recent revision will appear on the bottom of the Terms and Conditions page. Continued access of the Site by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using the Site, you confirm that you are 18 years or older. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Site. Articles posted on the Site including their contents are created for adults only. We offer tailored programs and services for children under the age of 18 but they are done directly and contractually with a parent or legal guardian.
- The Site, its content, programs and services are not for women that are currently trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing.
- All materials on the Site, its content, programs and services are the copyrighted property of Yes Healthier Inc. You must not reproduce any of the material online or in print.
- By submitting or sending content to be included on the Site, you grant Yes Healthier Inc. unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivate works from, distribute, and display such content in whole or part including any guest post, testimonial, photos, information, ideas, drawing or concepts contained in such content.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your submitted content including links to external websites and any consequences of publishing it on the Site. You agree that the views expressed on the Site are your own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Yes Healthier Inc. Posting your submitted content on our Site does not constitute support or endorsement by Yes Healthier Inc.
- By submitting content to Yes Healthier Inc., you are representing that you are the author and copyright owner of the submission and/or have all rights necessary to provide this submission including images. You are responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, decency, legality, or any other aspect of submitted material including any contribution or part thereof or other communication with Yes Healthier Inc.
- We reserve the right to remove or reject submitted content by you at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that Yes Healthier Inc. is not responsible for material submitted by guest writers and published on the Site. Content in a guest post is the sole responsibility of that content creator.
- The Site and Services are provided “as is”, “where is”, and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either expires or implied. Yes Healthier Inc. specifically disclaims any and all warranties including but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, usefulness, or otherwise of the content of the Site or Services; and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by the Site or Services, including without limitation as a result of any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration or, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation or under any other cause of action.
- Yes Healthier Inc. does no warrant or guarantee (1) that any portion of the Site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (2) that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Yes Healthier Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the Site, its content, programs, and services. It is for informational purposes only. You assume the entire cost of all necessary care, servicing, repair or correction.
- Yes Healthier Inc. is for informational purposes only and not intended to provide medical advice. If you rely on our Site or any content, materials, resources, programs, services or third parties available through Yes Healthier Inc., you do so solely at your own risk.
- We include trusted third parties (i.e., CRM, payment processors, electronic file transfer systems, virtual intake platform, tracking & analytics platform, supplement companies, laboratory providers, eLearning platform) to provide a streamlined digital delivery of programs and services. You acknowledge your voluntary use of these third parties. In no event shall Yes Healthier Inc. be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the third parties and their Sites, content, information, materials, programs, and services. You should direct any concerns to the third party.
- To use certain features of the Site, its content, programs or services, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information.
- We include links to third party websites (“Linked Sites”) on the Site to provide references and resources to our viewers. Yes Healthier Inc. is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply our endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. In no event shall Yes Healthier Inc. be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that site’s administrator or webmaster.
- Yes Healthier Inc. participates in affiliate programs. When you click on some, but not all, links at Yes Healthier Inc. including on the Site, its content, email communications, eLearning platform, client portals or purchase from some, but not all, companies mentioned at Yes Healthier Inc., we will earn a commission from these programs. Yes Healthier Inc. does not endorse, make claim to or verify any of the information found on third-party websites including affiliates.
- This list of Terms and Conditions is current as of the date set forth below. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make changes we will post the revised date at the bottom of this Agreement. A user is bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions when he or she uses the Services after such changes have been first posted.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions contact us here or please write us at:
Yes Healthier Inc.
110 Cumberland Street, Suite #317
Toronto, Ontario M5R 3V5, Canada